Chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers meld into a cheesecake that is reminiscent of the popular campfire dessert.
Downloads:Mini S’mores Cheesecakes Recipe
2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (1-ounce) square bittersweet baking chocolate, melted
24 jumbo marshmallows
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and 1/4
cup sugar. Add the melted butter and egg white, and stir to
combine. Press the crumb mixture into bottoms and halfway
up sides of 2 (12-well) mini cheesecake pans.
• Bake for 3 minutes. Set aside.
• Increase oven temperature to 375°.
• In a medium bowl and using an electric mixer at medium
speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat
in the remaining sugar and cocoa powder until mixture is
smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each
addition. Stir in the vanilla extract and melted chocolate, and
mix until combined.
• Divide the cream-cheese mixture evenly among the prepared
crumb crusts, filling two-thirds full.
• Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until puffed and set. Remove from
oven, and let cool on a wire rack for approximately 20 minutes.
• Freeze for 1 hour.
• Just before serving, preheat broiler. Place 1 marshmallow on
top of each cheesecake. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly
browned. Carefully remove cheesecakes from pan, and serve