• Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 24-cup mini muffin pan with paper liners.
• In a large bowl and using an electric mixer at high speed, combine butter,
sugar, brown sugar, coriander, and salt; beat mixture until light
and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after
each addition. Add lime zest, vanilla extract, coconut extract, and
orange extract, and mix to combine.
• In a small bowl, combine flour, coconut, and baking soda. Set aside.
• In a separate small bowl, combine buttermilk and lime juice. Set aside.
• Reduce mixer speed to low. Working in 3 batches, alternately add
flour mixture and buttermilk mixture to egg mixture, beginning and
ending with flour mixture. Mix until combined. Evenly divide batter
among the wells of the prepared pan.
• Bake until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean,
about 15 minutes. Garnish with Candied Orange Zest, if desired.