This flaky fish is simple to prepare and pairs wonderfully with the fresh flavors of our Tomato Salsa and Basil Vinaigrette
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
1 recipe Tomato Salsa (see Download for recipe)
1 recipe Basil Vinaigrette (see Download for recipe)
• Preheat oven to broil.
• Lightly brush a grill pan with 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside.
• In a small bowl, combine parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring well. Brush fillets with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with half of parsley mixture. Turn fillets over. Brush with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with remaining parsley mixture.
• Place fillets on prepared pan.
• Broil until fish is cooked through and flaky, 8 to 12 minutes.
• Serve with Tomato Salsa and Basil Vinaigrette.