• Preheat oven to 400°.
• Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
• In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, combine egg white and sugar. Beat at medium speed until frothy, approximately 30 seconds. Add flour, cornmeal, and salt, beating until combined. Add butter, cream, and vanilla extract, beating until combined, approximately 30 seconds.
• Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, spacing dollops at least 5 inches apart. Using the back of a spoon, spread each dollop into a 6-inch circle.
• Bake until edges are darkened slightly, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer pan to a heat-resistant surface.
• Working quickly, slide an offset spatula under a cookie, place cookie over an inverted small bowl, and press gently to shape bowl. Allow cookie to cool on bowl. Repeat with remaining cookies, placing back in oven for a few minutes to soften, if necessary.
Note: Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Pictured with Old-Fashioned Vanilla-Corn Ice Cream