These little cups of heaven are perfect for a warm spring day, combining smooth, cool mango sorbet with crisp phyllo cups.
Downloads:Mango Sorbet in Phyllo Cups
2 (12-ounce) cans mango nectar
1 recipe Simple Syrup (see Download for recipe)
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons corn syrup
¼ teaspoon salt
1 recipe Phyllo Cups
(see Download for recipe)
Garnish: edible flowers
• Combine mango nectar, Simple Syrup, lemon juice, corn syrup, and salt, stirring to combine.
• Freeze mixture in a 1-quart ice-cream freezer according to manufacturer’s instructions.
• Store sorbet in an airtight container in freezer for at least 4 hours.
• Scoop sorbet into Phyllo Cups. Serve immediately, or freeze until ready to serve.
• Garnish each serving with edible flowers, if desired.