These little treats are great for a casual party and perfect for kids' little hands.
1 (17.5-ounce) package puff pastry sheets, thawed
24 slices pepperoni, divided
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
• Preheat oven to 400°.
• Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Unfold 1 sheet of puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface. Roll
into a 9-x-13 inch rectangle.
• Arrange 12 slices pepperoni in a single layer across puff pastry,
leaving a 1-inch border on 1 long edge. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella
and 1/2 cup Parmesan over pepperoni.
• Roll up jelly-roll style toward edge with border. Press long edge
to seal. Slice into 1/2-inch-thick sections. Place 2 inches apart on
prepared baking sheets.
• Repeat with remaining ingredients.
• Bake until golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
• Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.