• Place tofu pieces on a large platter. Pour ¼ cup soy sauce over
tofu, and let stand for 15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil over
medium-high heat. Place tofu in pan. Cook until golden brown
and crisp, 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining
tofu and remaining peanut oil. Transfer to a serving platter.
Cover to keep warm.
• In a small bowl, combine remaining ¼ cup soy sauce, orange
juice, Siracha sauce, lime juice, vinegar, and ginger. Set aside.
• In the same large skillet as before, heat sesame oil over
medium-high heat. Add broccoli. Cook until broccoli is bright
in color, approximately 4 minutes.
• Add orange-juice mixture to broccoli in skillet, and cook until
liquid is reduced by half.
• Divide broccoli among tofu cakes. Pour a small amount of
sauce over each.
• Garnish with orange zest and red pepper flakes, if desired.
*Siracha sauce, an Asian hot sauce, can be found at most grocery