• In a medium stockpot, preheat peanut oil to 350˚.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch. Set aside.
• Working with wrappers one at a time, lay each out so a point is pointing toward you. Place a slice of banana and a slice of mango on each. Brush the edges with cornstarch mixture (Step 1).
• Pull bottom of wrapper over filling (Step 2); fold side corners over filling (Step 3), and roll up tightly (Steps 4 and 5). Continue with remaining wrappers and fruit.
• Fry egg rolls in hot oil in batches, turning once or twice with tongs, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per batch. Remove with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels (Step 6). Let cool slightly.
• Dip half of each egg roll horizontally into melted chocolate (Step 7). Sprinkle with coarse salt (Step 8). Serve while warm.
• Garnish with dried mango, if desired.