24 (1/2-inch-thick) slices baguette
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives, and dill
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
6 chicken tenders, fully cooked
• Preheat oven to 425°.
• Brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil. Place on
• Bake until lightly golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Cool
• In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, herbs, lemon juice, and
lemon zest, stirring until blended. Spread on
prepared baguette slices. Set aside.
• Cut chicken tenders into 4 pieces each. Place 1 piece on top of
each prepared baguette slice.
• Garnish with additional herbs, if desired. Serve immediately.