We like this mousse with our Raspberry White-Chocolate Mousse Tarts.
Downloads:Raspberry White-Chocolate Mousse
1 (12-ounce) bag frozen raspberries, (approximately 3 cups)
3 tablespoons water
½ cup whole milk
1 (11-ounce) bag white chocolate morsels*
1 cup heavy whipping cream
• In a saucepan, combine raspberries and water. Bring to a boil
over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5
minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Press raspberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer, discarding
solids. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
• In a small saucepan, bring milk to a simmer over medium heat,
but do not boil.
• In a medium bowl, combine hot milk and white chocolate morsels.
Let stand until chocolate is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk
until smooth. Cover, and refrigerate until chilled but still pourable,
approximately 1 hour.
• Add raspberry mixture to white chocolate mixture, whisking
well to combine.
• In a mixing bowl, beat cream at medium-high speed with an
electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into
raspberry mixture until well combined. Cover, and refrigerate
until ready to use.
*For testing purposes, we used Ghirardelli White Chocolate Morsels.
Note: Mousse should be made the same day it will be used.