• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium
speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream,
flour, vanilla, and salt, beating until blended. Scrape down
sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each
addition. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
• Bake until center is firm and edges are golden brown, 48 to
50 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover, and
refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
• Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
• Using a small (1-tablespoon) cookie scoop, scoop out round
balls of cheesecake. Shape cheesecake portions by hand,
if necessary, to achieve ball shapes. Roll balls in grahamcracker
crumbs, and place on prepared baking sheet. Push a
lollipop stick into each ball. Freeze until balls are firm, approximately
• Melt chocolate morsels according to package directions. Dip
frozen cheesecake lollipops into melted chocolate, coating balls
completely. Return to prepared baking sheet. Keep cold until
ready to serve.