White chocolate and macadamia nuts make this classic cookie a treat.
Downloads:White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup light brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 large egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup white chocolate morsels
¼ cup chopped salted macadamia nuts
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
• In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt,
whisking until blended. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars at medium speed with
an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla,
beating until incorporated. Add flour mixture to butter mixture,
beating until well combined. Add white chocolate and
nuts, stirring to combine.
• Using a small (2-teaspoon) cookie scoop, drop dough 2
inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
• Bake until cookies are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool
on wire racks. When completely cool, store in an airtight