• In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the
shallot, and cook until translucent and tender, approximately 3
minutes. Add the prosciutto, watercress, mint, broth, peas, salt,
and pepper. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.
• Reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from
heat, and cool slightly.
• Using a blender and working carefully in batches, puree the soup
until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice.
• Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
• Garnish each serving with a fresh mint leaf, a radish slice, a fresh
thyme sprig, and a drizzle of lemon olive oil, if desired.
*For testing purposes, we used O Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, which can be
found at www.ooliveoil.com.