Biscotti are lovely treats, and our blueberry and white chocolate variety are no different.
Downloads:Blueberry–White Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
2/3 cup sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup mini white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried blueberries
• Preheat oven to 350°, and place rack in the center position.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Set aside.
• In a large bowl and using an electric mixer at high speed, beat the
sugar and eggs until light and fluffy, approximately 5 minutes.
Beat in the vanilla extract.
• In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, ginger,
and salt. Add the flour mixture to the egg-sugar mixture, and
beat at medium-low speed until combined. Fold in the white chocolate
chips and dried blueberries.
• Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Moisten hands
with water, and shape the dough into 2 (8-inch-long by 2-inchwide)
• Bake until logs are firm to the touch, approximately 25 minutes.
• Remove from oven, and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Transfer
the cooled logs to a cutting board, and use a serrated knife to
slice the logs on a diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick cookies. Place the
biscotti, cut side down, on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes
until biscotti are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes per
side. Remove from oven, and let cool.