Dried strawberries and blueberries make these blondies unique and festive.
Downloads:Red, White, and Blue Blondies
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup sugar
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate morsels
½ cup chopped dried strawberries (1⁄4-inch pieces)
½ cup dried blueberries
½ cup finely chopped walnuts
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Spray a 13-x-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
• In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt, whisking well. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, combine butter and both sugars, stirring vigorously with a spoon until light and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, stirring to combine.
• Add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring until well incorporated. Add white chocolate, strawberries, and blueberries, gently folding to combine.
• Spread dough into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with walnuts.
• Bake until edges are golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 25 minutes.
• Cool completely on wire racks. Cut into 24 (2-inch) squares.