1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 cup bittersweet chocolate morsels
½ cup raspberry jam
Garnish: cocoa powder, fresh raspberries, and fresh mint leaves
• Place an 8-well heart-shaped silicone mold* on a rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
• In a small saucepan, heat cream and marshmallows, but do not boil. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Add chocolate morsels, stirring until melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
• Using a levered 3-tablespoon scoop, divide chocolate mixture among wells of prepared mold. Tap pan to level chocolate.
• Freeze until mixture is very firm, at least 8 hours or overnight.
• Garnish 8 dessert plates with a dusting of cocoa powder.
• Fifteen minutes prior to serving, remove frozen mousse from molds, placing top side down on a prepared dessert plate.
• Spread jam evenly over hearts.
• Garnish individual servings with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
*For testing purposes, we used the Le Creuset Silicone Cook N Bake Heart Muffin Pan.