Apricot, Pecan, and Brie Phyllo Cups
We recommend serving these Apricot, Pecan, and Brie Phyllo Cups on a tiered tray and letting guests help themselves—one bite may not be enough!
Downloads:Apricot, Pecan, and Brie Phyllo Cups
15 pecan halves
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
15 mini phyllo cups
3 teaspoons apricot jam
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In a small bowl, combine pecans and olive oil, tossing to coat. Place pecans right side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and cayenne.
• Bake until lightly toasted, 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool completely. Chop finely. Set aside.
• Place 1 teaspoon Brie in each phyllo cup. Top each with ¼ teaspoon jam. Place filled phyllo cups on a rimmed baking sheet.
• Bake until Brie melts, 5 to 6 minutes.
• Divide chopped pecans among prepared phyllo cups. Serve warm.