Chicken baked in ground pecans and honey mustard is sure to please.
Downloads:Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad Recipe
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
1 cup ground pecans
1 teaspoon salt
Mixed spring greens
Fresh fruit, such as cantaloupe and strawberries
1 recipe Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Spray a 13-x-9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
• Place the chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten
to ¼-inch thickness with meat mallet or rolling pin.
• In a shallow dish, combine the honey and mustard. Set aside.
• In a separate shallow dish, combine the ground pecans and
salt. Dip the chicken in the honey mixture, coat in the pecan
mixture, and place on the baking sheet.
• Bake until chicken is tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Set aside.
• Arrange greens on individual plates, and top with sliced
chicken. Add fruit as desired. Serve with Raspberry Walnut