These Roast Beef Tea Sandwiches are a mouthwatering combination of potato bread, horseradish aïoli, deli-style roast beef, Campari tomato, and microgreens.
- 6 slices potato bread
- 1 recipe Horseradish Aïoli (recipe follows)
- 12 slices ultra-thin deli-style roast beef
- 12 slices Campari tomato
- Garnish: microgreens
- Using a long serrated knife, trim crusts from bread, and cut each bread slice diagonally into 4 triangles. To prevent drying out, cover bread with damp paper towels, or place in a resealable plastic bag until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- Spread a small amount of Horseradish Aïoli onto each bread triangle.
- Fold each roast beef slice in half, then in half again to create a ruffled triangle. Place a roast beef triangle on aïoli side of 12 bread triangles. Top each with a tomato slice and another bread triangle, aïoli side down.
- Garnish with microgreens, if desired.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoons prepared grated horseradish
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, and pepper, stirring to blend.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!