Flavored with Brie cheese, bacon, and apricot preserves, Apricot, Bacon & Brie Phyllo Tartlets are a crowd-pleasing savory that guests will love.
- 4 slices bacon
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 15 frozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
- ½ cup spreadable Brie cheese
- Garnish: fresh thyme
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon, and let drain on paper towels. Let cool. Using a sharp knife, finely chop bacon.
- In a small saucepan, stir together preserves and vinegar over medium heat until well combined. Add bacon, and bring mixture to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill each phyllo cup with 1½ teaspoons Brie. Top each with ½ teaspoon bacon mixture. Place tartlets 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Garnish with thyme, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!