Creamy marshmallow, crisp rice cereal, and mixture of fruit create decadent Apricot-Coconut Balls. Plated with Lemon, Pineapple, and Macadamia Cups.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1⅓ cups minced dried unsweetened coconut, divided
- ¾ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt together marshmallows and butter over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add cereal, ⅓ cup coconut, dried apricots, and apricot preserves, stirring until well combined.
- Place remaining 1 cup coconut in a medium bowl.
- Using a 1-tablespoon levered scoop, divide mixture into mounds. Roll each mound into a ball, and roll balls in coconut, coating completely. Place in candy cups, if desired. Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!