These tasty Artichoke-Tomato Canapés are full of flavor from fresh basil, oregano, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, Campari tomato, and artichoke hearts. Pictured with Asian Shrimp and Bok Choy Slaw Canapés.
- 1 (10.5-ounce) artisan pizza crust*
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 slices Campari tomato
- 1 (14.0-ounce) can baby artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a 2-inch fluted round cutter, cut 12 rounds from pizza crust, discarding scraps. Place rounds 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of rounds with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with oregano and pepper. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Top each with a tomato slice and an artichoke heart.
- Bake until edges of rounds are light golden brown and cheeses melt, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, just before serving, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!