Blueberry-Basil Tartlets filled with juicy blueberries and fresh herbs
- ¼ cup honey
- 12 mini shortbread tartlets*
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- Garnish: 12 small fresh basil leaves
- In a small microwave-proof bowl, heat honey in the microwave at low power until it is the consistency of syrup.
- Fill tartlet shells with plain yogurt. Using a small offset spatula, smooth tops.
- Toss blueberries in warm honey, and arrange 5 to 7 blueberries on top of yogurt layer in each tartlet shell.
- Garnish each tartlet with a small fresh basil leaf, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
*We used Clearbrook Farms Mini Bite-size Sweet Tart Shells.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your copy of TeaTime, May/June 2016 today!