A creamy blueberry filling layered on a delicious graham cracker base creates scrumptious Blueberry Cream Pie Shooters. Blueberry Cream Pie Shooters pictured with Key Lime Pie Shooters and Coconut Cream Pie Shooters.
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 2½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- ¾ teaspoon cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: fresh blueberries and mint
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Add melted butter, stirring well. Divide crumb mixture among 12 dessert glasses. Using a spoon, press crumb mixture into bottom of glasses. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a small saucepan, stir together blueberries, ¼ cup water, remaining 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, corn syrup, cornstarch, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to thicken and berries begin to burst, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add lemon zest, stirring well. Transfer mixture to a small bowl, and let cool for 10 minutes. Loosely cover and refrigerate until chilled, approximately 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar with a mixer at medium speed until smooth, approximately 1 minute. Add cream and vanilla extract, and slowly increase mixer speed to high, beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in blueberry mixture (do not stir). Divide filling among prepared dessert glasses. Loosely cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and mint, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!