These delectable Blueberry Cream Tartlets with Maple Glaze are perfect for summer afternoon tea menus. Pictured with Basil-Lime Sugar Cookies.
Blueberry Cream Tartlets with Maple Glaze
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 8 (3.15-inch) shortbread tartlet shells
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and brown sugar with a mixer at low speed until smooth and creamy. Divide mixture among tartlet shells. Arrange blueberries on top of cream cheese filling. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- In a small saucepan, heat maple syrup over medium-high heat until thickened and reduced, approximately 3 minutes. Let cool slightly. Spoon over blueberries. Serve immediately.