A light vinaigrette, flavored with honey and lime juice, gives this Carrot-Fennel-Raisin Salad a fresh taste.
Carrot-Fennel-Raisin Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
Yield: 6 servings • Preparation: 30 minutes
Write a review
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fennel bulb
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fennel fronds
- 2 tablespoons chopped golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 mini yellow bell peppers
- ¾ cup butter lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine carrot, fennel, fennel fronds, and raisins, tossing to blend. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, whisking to blend. Pour dressing over carrot mixture, tossing until incorporated.
- Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds. Trim bottoms of peppers, if necessary, so that pepper cups will sit level. Line each pepper cup with lettuce. Evenly divide carrot salad among prepared pepper cups.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/