Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Tea Sandwiches are a tasty and simple savory to prepare and serve to teatime guests. Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Tea Sandwiches pictured with Cheesy Beef Pizza Turnovers and Mini Twice-Baked Potato “Mice”.
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ranch dip mix*
- 1½ cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cooked bacon
- 6 slices butter bread*
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, sour cream, and dip mix until blended. Add chicken and bacon, stirring until combined.
- Spread remaining 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a thin layer onto bread slices. Spread one-third of chicken mixture onto mayonnaise side of 1 bread slice. Top with another bread slice, mayonnaise side down. Repeat with remaining bread slices and remaining chicken mixture.
- Using a serrated knife in a gentle sawing motion, trim and discard crusts from sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 4 finger sandwiches. Serve immediately, or cover with damp paper towels, place in a covered container, and refrigerate for up to an hour.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!