Chocolate, cherries, and pistachios combine to create small bites of Christmas bliss in Chocolate-Cherry Candy Cups. Chocolate-Cherry Candy Cups pictured with Christmas Tree Meringues.
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- ⅓ cup chopped dried tart cherries
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted salted pistachios
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- Garnish: chopped pistachios
- Line wells of a 24-well mini muffin pan with foil candy cups.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream until hot but not boiling. Remove from heat, and add chocolate, stirring until melted. Add cherries, pistachios, and orange zest, stirring to combine. Fill candy cups with chocolate mixture.
- Garnish each candy cup with a sprinkle of pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!