These Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies are one of our favorite cookies, and they’re gluten-free!
Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 44 cookies • Preparation: 30 minutes • Bake: 8 minutes • Cool: 2½ hours
Write a review
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- Garnish: finely chopped salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until ingredients are incorporated.
- Using a levered 1-teaspoon scoop, divide dough into portions, and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Using the bottom of a glass dipped in additional sugar, flatten cookies.
- Bake until cookies are puffed and set, approximately 8 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to wire cooling racks, and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate morsels according to package directions. Dip 1 end of cookies into melted chocolate, and place on a wire cooling rack.
- While chocolate is still wet, garnish with chopped peanuts, if desired. Let cool until chocolate is firm, approximately 2 hours.
- Store in between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/