Filled with decadent milk chocolate and rich marshmallow crème and topped with tasty candy sprinkles, these Chocolate–Marshmallow Crème Candies are the perfect sweet treat to add to your Easter menu.
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 3 (7-ounce) containers Baker’s Dipping Chocolate (Milk Chocolate)
- Garnish: candy sprinkles
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract with a mixer at high speed until well combined and creamy. Add marshmallow crème, beating well.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with wax paper.
- Using a 2-teaspoon levered scoop, drop mixture 1-inch apart onto prepared baking sheets. Place baking sheets in refrigerator until candies can be rolled between the palms of the hands, approximately 2 hours. Working quickly, roll candies lightly and quickly to shape into smooth balls. (Candies warm easily and will lose their shape.)
- Return candies to wax paper–lined pans, and freeze until very firm, approximately 2 hours.
- Line 2 more rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Working in small batches, dip frozen candies into melted chocolate, scraping off excess on edge of container. Place chocolate-covered candies on prepared baking sheets. Quickly decorate with sprinkles before chocolate hardens, if desired. (Chocolate should harden at room temperature, but if needed, set candies in refrigerator for 15 minutes.) Store candies in a covered container in the refrigerator. For best flavor, let come to room temperature before serving.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!