Shortbread shells, creamy filling, and mini kiwi slices create toothsome Chocolate-Mascarpone Tartlets.
- 1 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate baking bar
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 box mini (1.75-inch) shortbread tartlet shells, such as Clearbrook Farms
- Garnish: mini kiwi slices
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, cream, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and salt, stirring well to blend. Add melted chocolate, stirring until incorporated.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large open-star tip (Wilton #1M). Pipe rosettes of chocolate mixture into tartlet shells.
- Garnish each tartlet with a mini kiwi slice, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!