Chocolate, Nut, and Goji Candies
Write a review
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 (4-ounce) bars bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- Garnish: chopped toasted hazelnuts and walnuts, flaked salt
- Line 20 wells of a mini-muffin pan with baking cups.
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream until very hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat, and add chocolate, whisking until chocolate melts. (If necessary, return to low heat to melt chocolate.) Add nuts and goji berries, stirring well. Divide chocolate mixture among prepared wells. Tap pan on counter to eliminate air pockets and to settle mixture.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and flaked salt, if desired.
- Refrigerate until set.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/