With only five ingredients, these Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make, and the White Chocolate Glaze makes them so delicious.
Cinnamon Rolls with White Chocolate Glaze
Yield: 2 dozen rolls
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 (11-ounce) cans refrigerated breadstick dough
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus 2 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 (4-ounce) packages white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Flatten each breadstick, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over top. Roll each strip into a spiral, pressing edges to seal. Place cinnamon rolls in the wells of a mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer rolls to a wire rack to cool slightly.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and remaining 2 tablespoons softened butter; microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted. Spoon glaze over warm rolls, and serve.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/