Lump crabmeat mixed with celery, chives, and pimientos make delicious Crab Salad in Phyllo Cups.
Crab Salad Phyllo Cups
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ice water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 15 mini phyllo cups*
- In a small jar with a screw-top lid, combine oil, vinegar, ice water, salt, and pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, chives, celery, and pimientos. Add vinaigrette, tossing until well blended. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours for flavors to meld.
- Just before serving, stir mixture, and divide among phyllo cups.
- *We used Athens Mini Fillo Shells.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/