The frozen cranberries in this tea punch serve a dual purpose: They chill the punch and add a decorative garnish. But caution your guests not to eat the cranberries; they pack a mouth-puckering tartness.
Cranberry Apple Cider Tea Punch
Yield: 1 gallon
Write a review
- 8 cups water
- 3 family-size berry flavored tea bags
- 2 tablespoons mulling spices
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 cups apple cider
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen cranberries
- In a large pan over high heat, bring water, tea bags, and mulling spices to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and strain tea mixture into a gallon-sized container. Add sugar, and stir to dissolve. Add apple cider and cranberry juice to tea mixture; chill until ready to use. To serve, float frozen cranberries in tea.
- • The tea punch can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/