These pretty Cream-Filled White Chocolate Baskets are filled with whipped cream flavored with vanilla and orange zest.
Cream-Filled White Chocolate Baskets
Yield: 1 dozen baskets • Preparation: 5 minutes
Write a review
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 12 white chocolate baskets*
- Garnish: sugared edible flowers† and lavender handles‡
- In a large bowl, combine cream, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, zest, and juice. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until soft peaks form.
- Divide mixture among white chocolate baskets.
- Garnish with sugared flowers and lavender handles, if desired.
- *White chocolate baskets can be found at Lang's Chocolates, 570-323-6320.
- †Sugared flowers can be found at fancyflours.com. Fancy Flours, 406-587-0118.
- ‡To create lavender handles, use food-safe florist wire and florist tape. Tape each leaf to the wire, working from one side to the other. For step-by-step pictures, go to Making Lavender Handles for White Chocolate Baskets.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!