A twist on the traditional cucumber tea sandwich, our version adds avocados, spinach, and alfalfa sprouts to the mix.
Cucumber-Avocado Tea Sandwiches
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, divided
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced, divided
- 2 avocados, peeled and thinly sliced, divided
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts, divided
- Garnish: cucumber slices and pea tendrils
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Spread about 1 tablespoon cream-cheese mixture onto 1 bread slice.
- Layer spinach, cucumber, avocado, and alfalfa sprouts. Top with a second bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 rectangles. Repeat with remaining cream-cheese mixture, bread, and vegetables. Garnish with cucumber slices and pea tendrils, if desired. Serve immediately.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/