These Cucumber-Cheese Canapés are a classic, but easy-to-make teatime treat.
Yield: 24 canapés • Preparation: 25 minutes
Write a review
- 8 slices thin white sandwich bread, such as Pepperidge Farm Very Thin White
- 1 (5.2-ounce) container garlic and herb soft cheese, such as Boursin, at room temperature
- 24 very thin slices English cucumber
- Using a 1½-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from bread slices.
- Place cheese in a piping bag fitted with a medium open-star tip (Wilton #32). Pipe a rosette of cheese onto each bread round. Top each with a slice of cucumber, pressing down to spread cheese outward.
- Pipe a decorative rosette on top of cucumber slices.
- Serve immediately.
- • Sandwiches can be covered with damp papers towels, and placed in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving time.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/