Egg salad sandwiches are a classic teatime savory and these delicious Curried Egg Salad Triple Stacks take the staple to the next level. Curried Egg Salad Triple Stacks pictured with Turkey-Apple Tea Sandwiches and Olive-Cheese Puff-Pastry Flowers.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion tops
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 slices very thin wheat bread
- In a medium bowl and using a pastry blender, finely chop eggs. Add mayonnaise, celery, green onion, raisins, mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Place egg salad in a covered container, and refrigerate until cold, approximately 4 hours.
- Spread 3 tablespoons egg salad onto 6 bread slices. With egg salad sides up, stack 2 of the 6 slices, and top with a plain bread slice. Repeat with remaining bread slices to create 3 triple-stack sandwiches.
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim and discard crusts from all sides of sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 3 finger sandwiches.
- Serve immediately, or cover with damp paper towels, place in a covered container, and refrigerate for a few hours until ready to serve.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!