These Double Chocolate Blondies are delicious in any season.
Double Chocolate Blondies
- 1½ cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1 (4-ounce) bar premium white chocolate baking bar, chopped, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, allowing excess foil to hang over sides of pan to use as handles. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Beat at high speed with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract, beating until incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt, whisking well. Add to butter mixture, beating until just combined. Add milk chocolate morsels and 2 ounces chopped white chocolate, stirring until incorporated. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake until edges are golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely in pan.
- Using foil handles, lift blondie from pan. Remove foil, and place blondie on a cutting surface.
- Melt remaining 2 ounces white chocolate according to package directions. Place melted white chocolate in a piping bag; cut off a very small amount of piping bag tip. Drizzle melted white chocolate over blondie. Let white chocolate set until firm.
- Cut blondie into 24 squares.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container with layers separated by wax paper for up to 3 days.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!