Our Double Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies are a perfect balance of tangy and sweet.
Double Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies
Yield: 60 cookies • Preparation: 10 minutes • Bake: 7 minutes per batch
Write a review
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate morsels
- ⅓ cup white chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped, toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt, whisking well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and sugars. Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract, beating at low speed until combined. Add flour mixture at low speed until incorporated. Add both dark and white chocolate morsels, cranberries, and pecans, stirring to combine.
- Using a levered 1-teaspoon scoop, drop batter 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack, and let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/