These Easter Mendiants are full of rich flavor from white chocolate, roasted pistachios, dried apricot, and crystalized ginger. Pictured with Vanilla-Tangerine Panna Cottas.
- 2 (4-ounce) bars white baking chocolate
- ¼ cup finely chopped roasted, salted pistachios
- ¼ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup finely chopped crystalized ginger
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Using a levered 1-teaspoon scoop, drop melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle chocolate evenly with pistachios, apricots, and ginger.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm and easily lifted from pan, approximately 30 minutes.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!