With fresh chives, dill, and parsley, these Fresh Herb Quiches pack a lot of flavor.
Fresh Herb Quiches
Yield: 8 (3¾-inch) quiches • Preparation: 45 minutes • Refrigerate: 30 minutes • Bake: 15 minutes • Cool: 30 minutes
Write a review
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (2 sheets)
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spray 8 (3¾-inch) tartlet pans with removable bottoms with cooking spray. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pie dough. Using a 4¼-inch round cutter, cut 8 rounds from pie dough. Press dough rounds into bottoms and up sides of prepared tartlet pans, trimming edges as necessary. To prevent puffing during baking, prick bottoms of dough with a fork. Place tartlet pans on rimmed baking sheets. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake until light golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Let cool completely on baking sheets.
- Divide cheese and herbs evenly among prepared tartlet pans.
- In a large liquid-measuring cup, combine cream, eggs, salt, and pepper, whisking until eggs are well beaten. Divide mixture evenly among tartlet crusts.
- Bake until set and slightly puffed, approximately 15 minutes. Let quiches cool to room temperature before removing from tartlet crusts.
- Serve immediately.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/