This delectable Vanilla Cream is pictured with Gluten-free Apple Pie Scones from TeaTime September/October 2020.
Serves: 1½ cups
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in whipping cream, increasing speed to high as needed until soft peaks form. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract, beating until well blended. Refrigerate until needed. Use within 2 days.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!