Fresh herbs and goat cheese make these sandwiches satisfying.
Goat Cheese and Fresh Herb Triangles
Write a review
- 2 (4-ounce) packages goat cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 slices wheat bread, such as Sarah Lee Honey Wheat
- Garnish: minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, cream cheese, and cream, stirring until smooth. Add herbs, salt, and pepper, stirring to combine. Spread cheese mixture evenly onto 6 bread slices. Top each with a remaining bread slice.*
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim crusts from bread with a gentle sawing motion. Discard crusts. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
- Garnish by pressing additional parsley onto edges before serving, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- *At this point, sandwiches may be draped with a slightly damp paper towel and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few hours. Cut and garnish before serving.
TeaTime Magazine https://www.teatimemagazine.com/