These savory Goat Cheese Truffles on Lavash Flatbread are perfect for winter tea menus.
Goat Cheese Truffles on Lavash Flatbread
- 1 (11-ounce) package soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin Lavash flatbread
- Using a levered 1-inch scoop, portion cheese. Using hands, shape portions into smooth balls.
- In a small bowl, combine sesame seeds, stirring well.
- Place fennel seeds, paprika, basil, and cumin separately into small bowls.
- Roll cheese balls in sesame seeds, fennel seeds, paprika, basil, or cumin, and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to a day.
- Serve Goat Cheese Truffles with lavash flatbread.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!