Parker House roll topped with a variety of savory and tart ingredients make this Grapefruit, Avocado, and HamTea Sandwich a special treat.
- 12 Parker House yeast rolls
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- 24 leaves spring mix lettuce
- 12 very thin slices deli ham, folded individually into triangles the size of rolls
- 12 slices avocado
- 12 sections pink grapefruit
- Heat rolls according to package directions. Split in half horizontally.
- Spread mustard on cut sides of each roll (½ teaspoon per side). Layer 2 lettuce leaves, 1 ham slice, 1 avocado slice, and 1 grapefruit section over bottom half of each roll. Finish sandwich with top half of rolls, and secure with a decorative toothpick, if desired.
From TeaTime January/February 2012
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!