These Ham and Apricot Pinwheels come together easily and can be made ahead.
Ham and Apricot Pinwheels
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- Garnish: apricot preserves and chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, dried apricots, and apricot preserves.
- Spread one-third of mixture onto each flour tortilla. Place 4 ham slices over cream cheese layer on each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas tightly. Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to a day.
- Just before serving, unwrap tortillas and place on a cutting surface. Using a sharp knife, trim and discard ends from each tortilla. Cut each tortilla into 8 slices.
- Garnish slices with a dollop of apricot preserves and parsley, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!