These Ham, Cheese, and Pickle Pinwheels are easy to make and delicious.
Ham, Cheese, and Pickle Pinwheels
Yield: 16 to 18
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 3 deli-style ham slices
- 4 deli-style yellow American cheese slices
- 2 dill pickle spears
- In a small bowl, combine butter and honey, stirring to blend.
- Using an offset spatula, spread a layer of butter onto tortilla. Layer ham slices on top of butter, covering tortilla. Place cheese slices on top of ham. Spread another layer of butter over cheese.
- Cut each pickle spear into 3 lengths. Blot dry with paper towels.
- Starting at end of tortilla closest to you, place a row of 2 pickle lengths. Make another row of pickle next to the first row. Place a third row of pickle on top of the first 2 rows. Roll up tortilla away from you, pressing firmly to keep pickles together. End with seam side down. Wrap securely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to cut and serve.
- Remove plastic wrap from tortilla roll. Using a serrated knife, trim and discard ends of tortilla roll. Cut into ½-inch slices.