These delectable Ham, Pepperoni, and Cheddar Tea Sandwiches are a wonderful savory to serve year-round. Ham, Pepperoni, and Cheddar Tea Sandwiches pictured with Chicken-Spinach Tea Sandwiches.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 thin slices white bread, frozen
- ¼ pound thinly sliced white Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- ¼ pound thinly sliced ham
- ¼ pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Spread mayonnaise mixture onto one side of each bread slice. Place cheese on mayonnaise side of 6 bread slices. Place roasted peppers on top of cheese, shingling to fit. Arrange ham slices and pepperoni slices on top of roasted peppers. Top with remaining 6 bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Using a serrated bread knife in a gentle sawing motion, trim and discard crusts from sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 2 (3×1-inch) finger sandwiches. Cover with damp paper towels, place in an airtight container, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!